The “I AM BRAVE” Programme is for high School students age 14 - 17 years old and led by Raleigh alumni camp counsellors. In this programme, high school students from all over the island come together to address violence in Bermuda, learn about healthy versus toxic relationships, and how to find solutions, hold conversations and develop advocacy.
Our skills development programme focuses on developing the interests and strengths of young people in positive ways and exposes them to life skills such as:
- Critical thinking and research
- Teamwork & making new friends
- Positive socialisation and language
- Identify Toxic and Healthy Relationships
- Financial Literacy and Budgeting
- Develop community awareness
- Gain citizenship, leadership and confidence
The “I am Brave: Youth Against Violence” programme is offered year round as Midterm Camps. During the summer we offer our special summer camp “I am Brave: Introduction to Survival Skills”.